Since my drawer for blush, bronzer, and highlighter seemed to be a bit cluttered, I decided to try to declutter a few things to at least make the thing close. It wasn’t the most successful declutter, but I found a few things to pull out of my collection.
Here’s my drawer before the declutter:
Closing it was a struggle, and all of my liquid products were in another drawer. So I pulled everything out of the drawer and spread it out. You can see that highlighter is one of my favorite face products!
Unfortunately for my drawer, I only got rid of a few products, listed below:
- elf Cosmetics Blush palette in Light – I have so many single blushes and I rarely use a blush palette. I have those colors already and it could use a new loving home
- Mary Kay CC Cream in Deep – I was using this as a liquid bronzer but it’s not super effective that way. It’s far to warm and doesn’t blend into small spaces well. It would work better as a foundation
- Wet N Wild Shimmer Palette – I tried this, but it wasn’t a great shade for a highlight or a blush. And it was straight glitter. Just not my favorite product
- Too Faced Cocoa Contour – It’s rare that I go contour vs contouring with a bronzing product. And with how bulky this palette is, there’s no need for it.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Rose Gold – I wanted to like this product. It’s a great formula overall, super bright and doesn’t take anything off. But it’s darker than I really should go on my skin with a product like this. Application made it just look like a stripe.
- Physician’s Formula Dewy Blush Elixr in Gorgeous Peach – A beautiful color, but it’s so rare that I use liquid blush that there’s no need to keep it. And the packaging isn’t my favorite. I have another liquid blush whose formula I like better, so I don’t need a ton more. And that shade isn’t my favorite either, I favor pinky shades over orangy peach ones.
Here’s the “After” shot for my drawer:
It doesn’t look too different, but I was able to get my liquid blush in there as well as leave some room in the back.
I hope you guys enjoyed this declutter: I think the next thing to be decluttered will be my lipsticks!